"Raj Gill is an inspiring and warm facilitator. She combines these qualities with excellent organisational skills and clear thinking. She is a highly skilled presenter and approaches her topic in a gentle and measured way. She invites the participants to open up to her message. The impact of this 9-day training will be felt throughout Kenya."
~ Roslyn Moran (Board Member of Peace Ambassadors Kenya)
"I’ve known Raj since 2010 when she co-led an NVC International Intensive Training with Marshall Rosenberg. With years of practicing and teaching experience, she conveys a unique quality of gentleness and strength - a person of great compassion unafraid of speaking her truth. Her facility in languages and culture also add an expansive and creative dimension to her teaching. It has brought her to academic settings, prisons, hospitals, non-profits and communities of religious women throughout the world. Raj is particularly gifted in applying NVC to complex organizational systems and finding pathways to new solutions. She is in the top tier of NVC trainers practicing today."
~ Michael Lynch (Jesuit Priest, Hong Kong)
"Here are a few examples of many, many tributes to you in participant evaluation forms:
- In Raj's Compassionate Communication workshop, I learned so much here about using language in a more caring and responsible way.
- I really enjoyed the session with Raj which I found it very practical and informative.
- I really appreciated Raj's skills, gifts, energy and encouragement.
- I appreciated the space given to be a compassionate listener. We could practice, practice, practice with compassion, compassion, compassion.
- Raj's two hour workshop changed my life.
- Raj taught me so much about conflict resolution.
- Raj's fluidity and flexibility in the communication models she is using resulted in a learning experience that was applicable to my professional development and to my personal life.
- The learning from Raj has been tremendous. I have learned to be more aware but at the same time not afraid to speak my mind and ask questions. I have learned that I need to educate myself more on the diverse aspects of our world and not be content with accepting things as they are. I can change the world by thinking globally and acting locally.
~ Linda D. Hill, PhD (Co-founder of Inclusive Leadership, Canada)
"What Raj showed me during this training was a presence with life, an awareness of how our relationships unfolded and how we learned, reacted and felt, how we lived together. I especially remember one moment when Raj picked up a word exchange between people in the big group and with so much care and tenderness made us see the needs we had, slowed our exchange down, made us see what was happening, not as a scary conflict but as an opportunity to deepen our understanding of one another and life together. Raj modelled for me how I want to live in the moment and be sublimely aware of nuances and moods, as a precious gift. Furthermore there is an inspiring facilitation which I like to remember and that is around change and making a contribution to the world. I learned from Raj to trust in a direct way that each and every one of us has this desire to contribute and that such work is possible and even successful with any group. When I approached Raj about my own journey I felt safe and received the support I needed to identify my dreams. Raj created exercises and gave feed-back in specific observation language and this encouraged me to start learning to become a trainer and a facilitator and a coach myself. I am deeply grateful for what I receive from Raj's contribution to my life."
~ Annika Schabbauer (Organizational Development Trainer, South Africa)
"With Raj as my coach, I have been able to identify and work towards my personal and professional goals. She provided the structure and support I needed—I was given specific exercises and practical tools to achieve and maintain my objectives. I also found that who I am as a person has changed: how I react to situations, handle stress, connect to other people, and most importantly how I connect to myself. I am able to give myself more choice (instead of feeling obligated), live with more intention, and be more focused. Raj is truly amazing; she brings a sense of ease and presence that is inspiring and encourages trust, growth, and fun. I am grateful for her caring and compassion."
~ Lyndsay Sayers (Massage Therapist, Canada)